Latest Bridal Mehendi Designs 2015
In India no wedding can be completed without the shagun of Mehendi. Not only wedding even festivals like janmastmi, ram navmi, diwali, karwa chauth are incomplete without heena designs on a woman hands. Over a period of time heena tattoo has also been in trend in many countries like India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Although there are variety of mehendi designs like arabic mehendi and classic styles mehendi designs. Here I am going to share some latest bridal mehendi designs 2015.
1. Easy And Simple Mehendi Designs: Not everyone is an expert in mehendi designing and therefore most of the women look out for easy and simple mehendi designs. Some brides prefer to go for simple yet elegant patterns.
2. Many woman love to apply black mehendi on their hands and for all those ladies here I am suggesting a beautiful design which is very simple and easy to apply on. This pattern will cover the whole back of the palm beautifully.
3. Heena Tattoo For Brides: If you are a modern diva and want something really exclusive then heena tattoo is made just for you. Check out this beautiful heena tattoo on leg
4.If you want something different from regular mehendi designs for hand then you must try Arabic mehendi designs. Many brides want a clear cut heena design without any kind of hotch potch. Check out this lovely arabric mehendi design, it looks so perfect as well as clear. The tips can be lefts open, this is a perfect mehendi design for a muslim bride.
5. These days matching stones are applied along with the mehendi so that the mehendi matches with the bridal lehenga or bridal saree. Check this bridal mehendi design for legs with added colored stones, a perfect choice for a modern bride. Although the pattern is very common but the used of stone and colored bindi is making it among the latest bridal mehendi designs of 2015.6. Traditional Mehendi Designs: Every traditional thing have its own meaning and no doubt it looks the best and same applies to the Traditional Mehendi Designs too. Here check this design spotted with lots of buta in check mehendi design. This is the oldest mehendi design but the dark color which these check butta gives are mesmerizing.
7. Fancy Mehendi Design, Sometimes it good to go fancy as people get attracted towards it. Generally bride’s hands are supposed to be over fully decorated but check this fancy mehendi design with various shading done on the back of the palm. The USP of this design is the decorative pink motifs.8. When it’s about bride, not only the hand mehendi design is important, the leg mehendi design is also equally important as the bride is the center of the attraction. Check out this very lovely design crafted with floral motifs and lots of glitters and sparkle.
9. If unique mehendi patterns are what you are looking for your wedding day then here I am suggesting you one of the best heena design. 10. Last but not the least, the best one.