How to Glam up in Red Saree for Valentine Day
Just a few more days to go for the day of LOVE to arrive. Yes, everyone remains excited about Valentine’s Day so that they can celebrate it with their loved ones. Every girl feels like dressing up in their best outfit for this day. Red color has a deep connection with this day and hence woman love to wear a red color dress on valentine day. If you want to stand out from the crowd this Valentine Day then the best way is to get ready in a glamorous red saree.
How to Style Red Sarees for Valentine Day
No matter how much Men love to see their partner in western outfits but they always love them even more in a saree. So, this Valentine day surprise your partner by wearing a pretty red saree. Here I am sharing few tips to glam up in red saree for Valentine Day:
- Choose sarees in light fabrics like chiffon, crepe, soft net, satin, georgette as they fall free on the body and make you look gorgeous. Strictly avoid wearing heavy fabric sarees like banarasi, cotton, tissue or kanjeevaram as those sarees give more of a festive kind of look which is not required for Valentine Day.
- Rather than opting for heavy embellished sarees, choose your valentine’s day sarees like plain sarees or border sarees with designer blouse. You can team up a contrast blouse with your plain red saree for Valentine Day.
- You can choose a plain saree but make sure that the blouse that you choose to wear with your saree has to be the show stealer. With plain sarees, you can pick designer blouses like halter neck, tube top, low back blouse, dori blouse etc.
- Wear high heels as it gives you more height and makes you look gorgeous in saree.
- Wear bold red lip color or if you are too much into the nude lips trend then you can follow that too, deep kajal in your eyes and you are good to go on your Valentine date.
- Accessorize your look with statement earrings and a studded clutch and that would be enough.
Red Sarees for Valentine Day
If you are a woman then you have all the rights to check this post and then decide which red saree you want to buy for this Valentine Day. But even if you are men then also you are at the right place as you can give a surprise to your partner by gifting her beautiful red saree on Valentine Day. Here are some beautiful red sarees for Valentine Day which you can buy and shine like a diva. All these sarees are available at Indiabazaaronline.com. If you wish to surprise you love with a beautiful red saree for Valentine Day and a love message then you can add this in the special order comment section and your gift will get delivered to them with your special message.
Red Chiffon Saree with Contrast Blouse
This is a beautiful red border saree with a designer blouse in a contrasting shade. Get ready in this stunning red chiffon saree for valentine day and surprise your partner with the ethnic side of yours. Accessorize the saree in the same way as it is shown in the image below, however, you can skip the mangtika to avoid the traditional look. Rest you can go for the similar type of long statement earrings, pearl kangan, nude lipstick and smokey eye makeup.
Beautiful Red Valentine’s Day Saree with Floral Border
Again a beautiful red border saree crafted with small stones all over is a perfect choice for Valentine Day. Wear a beautiful layered pearl necklace, a statement ring and keep your hairs side swept and you are all good to go for your Valentine Day date.
Designer Saree Gown for Valentine Day
If you don’t want to fall through the hassle of draping a saree, adjusting its pleats then you also have an easy option to opt for. This Valentine Day you can get dressed in this designer saree gown which also has a beautiful silver belt and a brooch attached to it.
Plain Red Valentine’s Day Saree
Drape yourself in this flowy red satin saree and don’t forget to match it up with a golden glittery blouse. You can leave your hairs open with soft curls at the end. Accessorize the look with studded hoop earrings and a bracelet.
Red and Orange Saree with Resham Embroidery
If you don’t want to stick to just a single color saree then you can also try this dual color saree for Valentine Day. This is a stylish red and orange color saree with white color resham embroidery and silver lace border. This saree has an attached contrast white color blouse piece which can be stitched as per your desired blouse design.
So just follow these few tips to glam up in red saree for this Valentine Day.