How To Choose the Best Designer Sarees Online As Per Your Body Type
Every woman loves to drape the beautiful nine yard drape but most of the times they feel confused about what type of a designer saree would look good on their body type. Here I will suggest how to choose the best designer sarees online as per your body type.
Designer Sarees for Tall Women
Ladies who are blessed with a good height needs an outfit which should complement their height. And it is important that they choose such kind of patterns and prints which doesn’t make them look taller.
- Bold printed Indian sarees with heavy border helps in cutting down the height.
- Silk and Cotton Saris that are light as well as comfortable suits taller woman.
- Especially designer net saris give a gorgeous look
- Broad border sarees with contrast shade also helps
Indian Saris options For Short Women:
- Short height girls need to be careful while selecting their Indian saris as they need to select such sarees which makes them appear a little tall and avoiding the prints which makes them look even shorter.Light color sarees with short borders works well for short height girls.
- Geometrical print sarees helps in giving them the long appearance.
- Saris with large huge border are a complete no for short women.
- Buy chiffon saree or georgette fabrics as they are thin which gives a confident look.
- Try different plain narrow border sarees online.
Indian Sarees for Healthy Women:
Plump women needs to focus on choosing the attires which make them look thin and attractive.
- To hide that extra curve the best option is to choose light work sarees with fabrics like crepe and chiffon.
- Buy designer sarees for women in dark shades and color like red, green and blue.
Saris for Slim & Skinny Women:
Skinny women looks even more skinny in a saree, therefore they need to focus on buying designer sarees online which makes them appear a little bit heavy.
- Heavy work sarees embellished with zari and stone work can really help them.
- They should opt for heavy silk sarees and cotton sarees as it will give them a heavy look.
- They need to completely avoid light fabrics like crepe, chiffon and georgette.
At Indiabazaaronline you will find a wide range of designer sarees with latest prints and embroideries at the best price.