Get the Deepika Padukodne Piku Look
Hello frns..I am back again to give you some insights about the Bollywood different looks. The latest trending is just about to release movie Piku, in which Deepika Padukodne simple looks are becoming the talk of the town. With minimal make up and ethnic wear with scarves as her fashion wardrobe and loose hair as hairstyle, she is really looking awesome in the movie.
Now here I will tell you how you can get the Deepika Padukodne Piku look:
- Loose printed kurti: With the change in time now the designers take care of many things while designing a dress for an actress, especially for a movie. As they have an idea that this movie would get release somewhere around summers and that’s why they gave such an outfit to Deepika which is most want dress in summer. Yes, kurti for summers are a must have in every girls wardrobe in summer. I am sure every girl must have variety of kurti in your fashion closet, all you need to do is just pick one of your favorite and wear it.
- Small Black Bindi: If you thought that applying a bindi is being out dated then check out Deepika Padukodne looks in Piku and you will certainly change your mind. To create a perfect look of Piku you need to apply a small black bindi in your forehead.
- Scarves: The most important element for summer is scarves as it saves your head from the direct scorching heat and moreover it also adds on to the style statement.
- Loose Hair: Although it’s a bit tough to loosen up your hair in this devil heat but then if you want that exact Deepika’s look in Piku then you can at least bear this little pain. What say?
- Dimpled Cheeks: Now this one you really can’t help, if you naturally have one that’s good enough for you:P
- Wide Legged Palazzo Pants: In most of the scenes you can watch Piku in wide legged palazzo pants with lace embroidered. These days palazzo pants are really high in fashion, you can easily get it in offline and online stores. So, you see the overall look is being so easy to get.
- Jutti as Footwear: I am sure you must have at least one nice pairs of juttis in your collection of footwears. So, just brust it up and get ready for Piku’s look.
- Sunglasses: Complete the style with black sunglasses.
- Kajal: This is the only make up which she has done in this movie.