Best Dressed Bollywood Actress At IIFA Awards 2015
The night of fashion was displayed at the grand IIFA Awards which took place at Kuala Lampur, Malaysia on 7th June 2015. The three days night starting from 5th june to 7th june was a star studded affair with the big Bollywood celebrities proudly flaunting their designer outfits in front of the camera. Walking hands in hands many Bollywood couple walked the green carpet but here Indiabazaaronline gives exclusive detail about which Bollywood actress stand out in our stylo meter
- Deepika Padukodne: This comes as no surprise as she is known for being well dressed in every occasion. Once in her interviews she had said that she loves to get dressed up in sarees and whenever she makes an appearance in saree she make sure that she looks the best. Deepika Padukodne in IIFA awards 2015 just nailed it with here Sabyasachi Designed chilly red and golden sequins embroidered saree. The look was completed with a nice pair of heavy earrings and hot red lipstick. She certainly deserves a 10 out of 10 in our stylo meter.
- Anushka Sharma: She has got all the reasons to blush and look gorgeous as he certainly has the hottest boyfriend around. Anushka dazzled the IIFA night in a red gown looking like the most glamorous actress ever. Designed by Gauri & Nainika, the body hugging gown did the best for her and the long red trail was an add on to the looks. 9.5 out of 10.
- Jacqueline Fernandez: She is leaving no chance to make it bigger and bigger in Bollywood. Jacqueline in IIFA looked stunning in an Anamika Khanna creation that was launched in Lakme fashion week spring. She adorned a nice pair of earrings by Goenka Jewellers. For her fashion statement she gets 8 out of 10.
- Sonakshi Sinha: She is usually not considered as a style icon but this time she really managed to shut every one’s mouth with her style statement. She wore Monisha Jaising black gown with hot red lipstick. She deserves 8.5 out of 10.
- Malaika Arora Khan: She tried something very different and I personally liked it. Dressed in off white Ashi Studio flared gown, she really managed to grab maximum eyeballs. I would give her 8 out of 10 for getting out of the box and giving some different gown style to Bollywood.
So these are my choices, you can also share whom you think were the best dressed Bollywood actress at IIFA awards 2015.