8 Indian Bridal Styles Trending Now
The most special day for any women is her wedding day and since childhood every girl thinks of her prince charming and has thousand of dreams for this special day. Every girl goes crazy when it comes to finally deciding all the details of the wedding, especially the outfit, makeup and accessories. While with so many preparations going on it may be difficult to keep an eye on the updates of latest trends. Here I am sharing 7 Indian bridal trends which you certainly need to incorporate on your big day to become of the highlight of the event.
- Crop Top Lehenga To get the modern look with the traditional touch, Crop Top Lehenga is your weapon for the day. Lately they have highly been in fashion due to the versatility feature of the top. Even on various fashion shows you can see actresses walking the ramp in this attire. Variety of patterns and designs are available in crop top like sleeveless crop top, studded jewels, broad neck and much more. You have various options of buying one for you, like getting it stitched from your personalized tailor or you can also shop online from Indiabazaaronline.com for getting better savings.
- Head Jewelry/ Mangtika: The traditional mangtika has now gained global attention with some of the leading magazines now displaying head Jewelry on the cover page! These headpieces give you a different look from your regular appearance and make you appear more graceful and classy.
- Dhoti Salwar: Designer Anju Modi started the trend of dhoti salwar and actress Sonam Kapoor has played a major role in endorsing it as many time she is seen wearing this outfit. These are very comfortable and super stylish; certainly you can try this in your sangeet function.
- Antique is Must: By adding something antique to your wedding collection you are valuing the traditional values. You can add an old clutch purse of your mom or jewelry or an antique watch.
- Nath: Everyone thought that nath is now out of fashion until they saw Sonam Kapoor flaunting it on an international platform of Cannes Film Festival. Its not necessary to have your nose pierced, Indian Brides can just stuck it to their nose and pin it up there.
- Embellished Work: Overdo of sequins work can actually ruin your outfit. Instead of sequins use more of embellishments like mirror work, zardozi, crystallized stones to make your bridal lehenga look the best.
- Trail: If the bridal gown can have a trail then why not the bridal lehenga can have it? Yes, give a twist to the D-day outfit and see the magic.
- Hair do with Jhumar: To get the glimpse, you can check recently the look of Mira Rajpoot who recently got married to Shahid Kapoor.
- Indo Western Dresses: Now many Indian brides prefer to wear Indo western dresses on their sangeet and engagement function.